Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Random Photos

Update Time - these photos are overdue.

Our friend graduated from the military here so we went to watch it

The kids invited us to see their artwork at school


Caught eating Ice cream on duty! shame shame

The cat big this bird, and it died.


Devon at the art exhibit

Gabby :)


i don't know this people - but I do know she has HIGH heels


They kiss the flag when they graduate

MwaaH!

march march Bolivia


Miguel after he kissed the flag

The momma waiting for it to start

kids meal!  The drink is underneath the food


I took this photo after I puked.  To remind myself how great it is to be healthy - don't take health for granted

I killed that spider - with this toxic spray.  It hung there for 3 weeks till I finally took it down.  I liked to think it served as a warning for any other spiders nearby

My sisters away from home - Tee and Gaby

hombres: DON"T MESS


This is what some Bolivian woman look like.  Not as big though.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Great photos! Now you know why I don't wear skirts (see last photo!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON