Sunday, January 26, 2014

C'est la vie

The days are filled with readings.  I laughed aloud in the library in the other day when a ridiculously long word came across the page, "pneumatomachianism" what?  Yea I don't know either... honestly I just skip over words like those.

My roommate just knocked on the door and dropped off a plate full of cookies.  YUM.  Small gestures like that make such a difference.  Reading. Time.

 Cool Video.  C'est la vie = "That's Life" 


Notes from class in poverty and development
Went to a panel this week about Africa and Christian and Muslim relations.  It was super interesting.


brainstorm ideas for....community!

At City Hall, handstands....do them while you can.

I spend a majority of time here.  Top floor of the library.

or here....reading in my room.

Time for Everything

Rose Bowl trail

Carpe Diem...in this beautiful life.

"The thief comes to steal and kill and destroy.  I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON