Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ouuu your love is a symphony


I've been keeping my eyes wide open ^  OUUUUUU your love is a symphony

Meeting, reading, singing, sleeping, running, working, eating - just ya know living life....

I've been waiting for June for months now - and it is finally almost here!  June is a result of months of all those things listed above (and I suppose time too).. and I can scarcely wait to enjoy it.

Stay tuned.

I want a dog.  Never thought I liked dogs...or kids...but they're always drawn to me..God knew.  P.S.  that doesn't mean I want a kid...just that I enjoy their company
Family Video! WORK.  My mom said that if I didn't work there, then I wouldn't be having the conversations I'm having with customers - gives a nice perspective to the job.

My mom likes to invent workouts for herself.. It works...

I came home late one night and this happened.  Precious.
Until next time!!....SMILE

If I let these dreams die - if I lay down all my wounded pride...

If I let these dreams die, will I find - the letting go lets me come alive?

Empty my hands, fill up my heart, capture my mind with you. - Tenth Avenue North (Empty My Hands)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON