Monday, April 2, 2012

Please Be My Strength

The song "Please be my strength" by Gungor has been playing in my head these past few days. Whenever fear begins to set in or thoughts of defeat try to creep their way in - this song serves as a reminder that I am not alone, and that God is there to be my strength. I don't have to worry or let the "what ifs" control my thoughts and actions - instead I am learning to place all trust in God.

Please Be My Strength - By Gungor LISTEN!

I also went running during a retreat in New Buffalo. I recorded a video of Lake Michigan and this website has an option to upload video. So here goes a trial. :)



WOO! MONDAY!
Alison Garza


a note for anyone that wants to upload a video - it takes quite some time to upload! :) Let me know if if does/doesn't work. AND sorry for running with the camera phone. I got excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON