Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Goodbye Bolivia

Wow. Wow. and Wow.

Tonight was unforgettable.  Tonight I said goodbye to so many good friends.  A chapter of my life is coming to a close and a new chapter is beginning.  How crazy that it is all defined by a plane flight.

I will write more when back in the States recapping everything, but here are a few photos of the past three days and goodbyes that have been made.  I am so grateful for these past 6 months, how I can put it in to words... I'm stumped - I"ll try some other day.  :D

four kids from the Casa de Amistad ministry - we went swimming!

My best girlfriend here - DEVON!  going to miss her SO MUCH


The kids from the orphanage - a trip to see the christmas lights, i will see these kids one last time today


A beautiful ministry is held here called The horita Feliz for kids that live in a brick laying neighborhood

Maria and Franz making pizza

The friend to the left of me (caleb) surpised me with his mariachi band tonight.  I could never to make it to see them play so he brought the party to me! :) 

Miriam's son and I

My last night at Plaza Principal on a Tuesday night.  I am blessed to know them and am going to miss this ministry

Goodbye prayer time
This is how my face looks right now....I suppose it's time to go now - what will the next 6 months bring?

And now begins today - no time for sleep, time to pack and get ready for one more day in Cochabamba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON