Friday, April 12, 2013

Lord, I need you song - Amen to that!



Lord I need you, oh I need you.
Every hour I need you
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God how I need you.

So teach my song to rise to you
when temptation comes my way.
When I cannot stand I'll fall on you
Jesus you're my hope and stay.

Beautiful prayer and beautiful song so I had to share it.

These past few weeks have been ... cool...It might not look like much is going on if you were to follow me around, but there is a lot going on behind the scenes, and I am in awe.

Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Alison

Gym time.  I do realize this is bad form - but we can blame my mom for snapping the photo at the wrong time, before I got into my excellent push up form...just saying.

Oh! My knee - what was wrong with it?  Damaged the bone some by bruising it.  Fell pretty hard I suppose.  Still in knee rehab :)

We voted at the library, and my mom was drawn to this book.  "I did it His (God's) way."

The weather...is improving...so we took a stroll.  
This is the moon.  Late at night, when I get home from work, I get to see the cool night sky - and that night it was super cool. Tried to capture it on the phone.  Not the same.

God brought Bri and I together for a season, and it's awesome!   I am excited about these next two months before she begins a new season.

Easter work out with mom because the gym was closed: New York city Ballet.  It was intense. 

You go mom! Reach for the sky!

"Alison, what's that on your cheek?"  BLOOD.  I let Dewey, Bri's dog, lick my pop can for a while when I was sitting alone, super excited to have a companion and he was going to town!...so I asked a friend to take a picture when he came over..and that's when he noticed the blood on my cheek.  Apparently the Mtn Dew can opening is sharp, and cut his tongue.  Dewey is ok, and I am sorry.  I felt horrible, was basically traumatized, but now this photo makes me laugh.  Also - I let the dog lick my face.  God has changed me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON