Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One More Full Day

Tonight I am blogging fron my droid phone. I am currently laying in bed next to a floor full of clothes and an open suitcase. My dresser is full of purchases to be packed andmy mnd is full of anticipation and bewilderment. "this is really happrning? I am gping for real? What is it going to be like? When I return, how will things be different.? gosh golly gee the stars were awesome tonight..ouuuu i wonder how thll look ineBolivia.. you know those kinds of thoughts. ive been asked a lot what exactly Ill be doing therr, its a tough question to answer because even I dont. know yet. There are many different ministries and it will be interesting to see how lil ole Alison G fits into all this. please excuse the spelling mistakes; it is 2 a.m. so Im going to sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON