Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Proof of your love

1 week and 2 days.

Crazy.  Crazy.  Crazy.  In an hour I'll be on my way to Orozco Academy in Chicago to say goodbye to some teachers and staff.  Goodbyes are weird.

This past weekend I went on a retreat with some people from Willow Creek - it was very laid back and we canoed and I'm getting buff!

Jessica - amazon woman
 I went with my friend Jessica to the Indiana Dunes.  We went off the trail and ended up along a stream for a while, that was probably my favorite part of our hike.  We ended up crossing logs over streams and just went wherever we wanted without any idea of where we were.  Turns out we didn't go very far - but it was cool.


This song is amazing - and I will be listening to it on repeat until I leave next week.  I am ready for the next 6 months.  I have no idea what in the world will happen, what I will see or experience, and how things will be when I come back; all I know is I'm going with the support of friends and family and a God who loves me.  I have never felt so loved by friends and family these past few weeks - I'm going to use that love I've received to share it with others.  Thank yous.

The Proof Of Your Love

Alison Garza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON