Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Songs to get stuck in your head

Here are two songs I can't get out of my head. 

The first time I heard them - I didn't really like them, and thought they were super cheesy - but something happened where I'd be sitting in my room or out with people and the lyrics would just begin to repeat in my head.  This annoying disturbance caused me to pause, you tube search them, and listen to them a few times.  I like these songs now.  Hope it happens to you too! :)

 YOU"RE BUEATIFUL - Phil Wickam

 LIBERTY shane and shane

and the SAME song...with Phil Wickam, the dude who sang the other song above (for you over achievers who like to spend time, just like me, on you tube.)

And..finally..as I am about to sleep - this song rings true HERE - Kari Jobe

SLEEP WELL WORLD
Alison
This past weekend my friend picked me up to visit Holland, Michigan, this is on the way, passing Chicago

There was a storm on the way, and snow made it hard to see.  HENCE, my friend drove cautiously so that even trucks were passing us! (yes, mom..HENCE.  Bad grammar, I know)

This is passing my old school today..saying goodbye to Michigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON