Tuesday, September 11, 2012

dejame Kitty!

This morning I've turned on the coffee and will begin my third cup soon.

Today will be spent researching graduate schools and programs - I am leaning towards further education so that I might use it to serve others the best I can - we shall see

This Thursday we are going to the jungle with the youth group - they've asked if we could help out on this trip and I am excited to interact with young adults while experiencing a new place.  Stay posted for photos.

Yesterday I made delicious and sugary fried tortilla deserts.  It is super easy and if you have a few minutes and some tortillas, sugar, oil, and cinnamon lying around I suggest you try it!  http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1849,148176-253195,00.html
cute right?

whenever I'm outside, always by my side

seriously though, this cat won't leave me alone #loudestcattheworld

There were amazing clouds over Cochabamba last night


I tried to relax in the hammock, but the cat wouldn't leave me
 This makes me want to play piano again - Amelie (click it for youtube video)

Since I was in the Piano mood- I did a little youtube search - look what I found - Grandpa I am sure you will enjoy this! Kurt Kaiser (click on the name)!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Alison I got your letter! Thank you for sending it. I tried to send you one but I had the wrong postage. Is your address the same? I put stamps on it...but I guess I need to take it to the post office lol.

    I see you are a cat person now. I approve

    Love,
    Laura Lovsin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE CAT! It's so cute!
    Glad to hear you're doing well!
    Melissa R

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON