Monday, September 3, 2012

Pray for Discernment

Tomorrow morning I am visiting a couple ministries to help discern where I will be spending the next few months (hardcore) due to some recent changes.  Please take a moment to pray that God will break my heart for what breaks his and make it clear how I am to spend the rest of my time here.  Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Only Hope

These past few days have been very busy.  This includes riding a bike for 41 km without brakes and setting the neighbors yard on fire with fireworks...

Sleep is needed

Thinking of ya'll - seriously.  :)  So grateful for your friendships.

Alison Garza

4 comments:

  1. So....which option did you choose? Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still in the discernment process...skype soon? Email me, thinking tomorrow night

      Delete
  2. Meows! MISS YOU!
    I love reading your blog posts!!! I'm so bored at work and you haven't posted since Monday - geeze!!! Just kidding keep them coming though because I love reading about your adventures.
    Melissa R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha melissa, ROOF WOOF, thanks for the comment, makes the blogging experience more interesting fo sho.

      Update coming soon. Leaving right now to go swimming with the kids. I hope work is going well!! Enjoy the weekend!!

      Alison

      Delete

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON