Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nothing important - jam for the day

Check out the Jam for the day

Tu Bandera - Jesus Adrian Romero

I was praying in the hammock today - and fell asleep (ashamed to say) - and woke up with the cat on my lap - that kitty is desperate for some love.  I've been watching the cat the past few days and ran out of cat food. I tried to feed it bread, nope...than cereal, nope...I was going to cook it some eggs but the street vendor told me not to so I bought some tuna - the cat likes the tuna.

I'm getting ready to go to the homeless ministry - if you read this around 7-9 my time....(I am an hour later than Chicago time), please pray for the ministry this evening.

Alison Garza

2 comments:

  1. KITTY!!!
    My cats always like dairy food like milk, yogurt and ice cream - I let them lick my bowl when I'm done. JUST DON'T SHARE GERMS WITH THE CAT because it might have worms and then you could get worms... Just saying.
    Miss You!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - yea I just fed it tuna for the past 3 days. The cat follows me around like crazy, is that normal? haha it's kind of cool though, I just don't like it to touch me because than I get hair all over.

      Delete

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON