Thursday, September 27, 2012

missing healthy

Not to be dramatic - but I feel pretty terrible right now.

This is called food illness OR parasites - which one I have yet to find out.  I've been in bed all day, must have ate something bad.  My world is cold and spinning.  I figured I should try and describe this part of living abroad as well.  I'm sure you all know how it feels to be sick.  So.  That is how I feel.  My Bolivian friend came to visit and hit me on the stomach - apparently it is cultural to mess around and bother someone when they're sick.  NOT FUN.

That is all for today - just sharing some of the journey with ya'll.  :P

Alison Garza

#missinghealthy

Tell The World - Lecrae


2 comments:

  1. Oh yes....I remember that sicky feeling. Hope you get better real soon! Thinking of you with lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mom. I'm better! Just a little weak today. Holla! :) Hope you guys have a wonnnnderful day - enjoy the fall weather - jealous!

      Delete

Thank so much! I really appreciate your comment!

ALISON